Overall Route Rating
speedo-meter speedo-arrow
4 out of 5 Rider Rating 4
1 Review

Motorcycle Route Author

profile Image
By Lost_In_States (5 McR Points) on Feb 13, 2015

Rider Reviews

No Image Found
7 McR Points
July 12, 2019
This was a a really great ride. totally…

Written Directions

Start in Cazadero, CA and heads northwest on Kings Ridge Road all the way until it intersects with Hauser Bridge Rd.


The scenery on this road is absolutely beautiful. Over ridge tops with distant, mountainous vistas, along creeks, and beneath lush canopies. Kings Ridge Rd makes for a spectacular ride. There's minimal traffic and the views as you traverse various ridges are spectacular. It's an adventure. You'll be grinning from ear to ear for the entire route.

Drive Enjoyment

This is a loaded question because it depends what you're looking for. I'd rate 80% of this road at 4. Good condition but narrow. The other 20% at 2-3 due to pot-holes and occasional gravel. You definitely need to pay attention but there's nothing that will turn you around. I've ridden it on an Ninja 600, Duc ST4, a V-Strom, and a road bike and have loved it every time. Play it safe (as always) because it remote and there are steep shoulders and though asphalted the entire route, there are some pot holes and gravel.

Tourism Opportunities

There's not much out here and cel service with Verison is spotty. There are several large acre residence, however, no services.

Share Your Comments ( 1 )
  Earn McR Points
No Image Found
July 12, 2019
7 McR Points
Motorcycle Type : Touring
This was a a really great ride. totally unexpected. Some steam climbs. Some 'rustic' roads' but really fun. At times you have to pick your way through the pot holes. At other times you are carving along the ridge of the mountains. Feels like a really cool 'adventure'. I was on an HD Electra Glide with a pillion and we both loved the trip.
Was this road review helpful?
1 riders found this road review useful