1. Head east on E Clark Rd toward 1st St 1.0 mi
2. Turn left onto Wood Rd
3. Turn right onto E Round Lake Rd
4. Keep right at the fork
5. Slight left onto Co Rd 505/County Line Rd/S Meridian Rd/Round Lake Rd
Continue to follow Co Rd 505/County Line Rd/S Meridian Rd
6. Take the 1st left onto Alward Rd
7. Turn right onto Shepardsville Rd
8. Turn left onto E Price Rd
9. Turn left onto S Dewitt Rd
10. Take the 2nd right to stay on S Dewitt Rd
11. Turn left onto W Cutler Rd
12. Take the 1st right onto S Dewitt Rd
13. Continue onto N Bridge St
14. Turn left onto E Webb Dr
15. Take the 1st right onto Turner St
16. Turn left onto W Clark Rd
Depending on the time of year this ride can be very nice. A quick tour through Sleepy Hollow is always a nice addition. Most of this ride is through farm land with some wooded areas.
As far as Michigan Roads go this route is better than a lot of them. Many of them have no shoulder, so be sure not to stray too far. The greatest part of this route is Round Lake Rd. It has wonderful curves that are not a far ride for those of us in the Lansing area.
This route goes through the towns of Laingsburg, Dewitt, and just by Sleepy Hollow State Park. This allows for a few breaks for those of you with small gas tanks, or for the folks that enjoy a stroll half way through their ride.
I wish the trip was longer. I always make a stop at Uncle John's Cider Mill, especially in the fall. They have great cider and donuts and special parking for motorcycles. I would also recommend stopping at the Draft House in Dewitt for a very good burger and a quick drink.
Was this road review helpful?
1 riders found this road review useful
May 4, 2013
0 McR Points
Motorcycle Type : Cruiser
Round Lake has always been a favorite of mine, and after taking this route, I'm now a fan of Shepardsville Rd and Price Rd as well. Very nice route with lots of curves.