profile Image

Posted By

By Guest (2 McR Points) on Dec 04, 2013

Creator : guest
Motorcycle Type : Standard

You could extend the tour by taking 503 up to 121 and then take 121 to New Paris. Another thing to do is extend your tour from Eaton by taking the Preble County Covered Bridge tour. also consider taking 732 or any back road like SR 732 from Eaton to Oxford for some excellent eye candy at Miami University. The back roads around Miami U are really pretty as well..

I like to just get between state routes and try to ride the back roads by dead reconing,but Preble County will get you turned around, so a GPS is mandatory.
Stay off 127 South of Eaton Old folks with time on their hands just drive slowly for no reason at all

2 riders found this road review useful.