18 Bridges + ADD NEW ROUTE
- Trip Toolbox
Milwaukee Rd & Cranston RdBeloit, WI 53511
1. Head northwest on Cranston Rd toward Milwaukee Rd
2. Turn right onto E Co Rd S/Shopiere Rd
3. Turn left onto S Lathers Rd
4. Take the 1st right onto E Creek Rd
5. Take the 1st right onto S Co Rd J
6. Take the 1st left onto E Co Rd J
7. Take the 1st left onto S Smith Rd
8. Turn right onto E Creek Rd
9. Turn right onto S Carvers Rock Rd
10. Take the 1st left onto E Minkey Rd
11. Turn left onto S O Riley Rd
12. Turn left onto S Hofstrom Rd
13. Turn right onto E Creek Rd
14. Turn right to stay on E Creek Rd
15. Turn left onto Clowes Rd
16. Turn left onto Co Hwy C
17. Turn right onto S Co Rd C
18. Take the 1st right onto Christie Rd
19. Turn right onto US-14 E
20. Take the 1st left onto School Section Rd
21. Turn left onto Old 89 Rd
22. Turn right onto WI-11 E/WI-11 Trunk E
23. Turn left onto Klug Rd
24. Turn right onto Co Rd M
25. Continue onto Richmond Rd
26. Turn left onto W Walworth Ave
27. Take the 2nd left onto N Terrace St
28. Take the 1st right onto McDowell St
29. Turn left at the 2nd cross street onto N 5th St
30. N 5th St turns right and becomes High St
Robert H Miller Park
Note from submitter: I couldn't get enough way-points on the map to follow the written directions completely.
You'll ride along Turtle Creek and cross several bridges including highway, railroad, and creek. Some ares are curvy some are strait some are hilly. You'll drive through country farm land (fields, and pastures) You'll see the longest, fully operational Five arch stone bridge in America, plus you'll drive over a Wooden bridge that crosses over rails.
Some curves and hills the road is mostly in good shape, but a few rough areas may exist. Watch for gravle along the road sides.
All though a short ride hotels food and gas can be found at either end (Beloit, and Delavan) Shopiere has a bar with food, and the small town of Clinton is just south of the ride on state hwy140 were you can find food and gas.
This ride was submitted by Marc VanderPal. Marc runs a Wisconsin Motorcycle Touring business. Check out his website.
Nickname (optional) : Wisconsin-Motorcycle-Tours.com