Cruise from Sturgeon Bay to Egg Harbor + ADD NEW ROUTE
- Trip Toolbox
1. Start at Sunset Park in Sturgeon Bay
2. Head North on N. 3rd Ave. toward Delaware St. for 0.4 Mi.
3. Continue onto Bay Shore Dr. for 13.4 Mi.
4. Continue straight onto Horseshoe Bay Rd. for 2.8 Mi.
5. End at the public beach in Egg Harbor
This route goes along Sturgeon Bay and Lake Michigan through some dense tree areas to open fields. The scenery along the route is really a nice change of pace from the typical highway / city rides.
The road is very smooth with a lot of fun turns. It starts out fairly straight, but once you get out of Sturgeon Bay and onto Highway B, the roads really start to sweep back and fourth as you go along the coastline.
There isn't very much along the road, it's mainly just boat launches and houses. There is a nice place to stop at "George K. Pinney County Park" where you can get nice pictures of the water, or the rock formations on the east side of the road. Really interesting area to be around!
Nickname (optional) :
What Riders Say About this Route Add Review & Rating
No Rider reviews of this route. Be the first to submit a review & rating!