Preston-Fall City-Issaquah + ADD NEW ROUTE
- Trip Toolbox
Exit 22 off I-90
1. Head southeast on SE High Point Way toward SE 82nd St
2. Continue onto Preston-Fall City Road Southeast
3. Turn left onto 328th Way SE
4. Turn left onto SE Issaquah-Fall City Road
5. Turn left to stay on SE Issaquah-Fall City Road
6. Turn left to stay on SE Issaquah-Fall City Road
7. Turn left onto E Lake Sammamish Pkwy SE
This takes you right back to I-90. Your at exit 17
This route is through the hills around Fall City WA. It is a curvy, hilly, wooded road that is just beautiful. You travel along Raging River for a portion and then into Duthie Hill Park. You are not far from Snoqualmie River Falls if you want to spend extra time in the area.
Watch out for bicyclists in the road. The road is well maintained, but also well traveled. Weekend traffic can get busy when the weather is nice. The section between Fall City and Issaquah has had farmers drag gravel out to the road on occasion, so watch the surface. This is a twisty set of roads with out a lot of flat spots that you can see down.
Preston has a gas station and a great bike shop call Xtreme Motorworks. Fall City has it all, including a couple of great bars. Issaquah is a full featured city with a Krispy Kreme dougnut shop and a motorcycle shop call I-90 Motorsports.
Nickname (optional) :